Thursday, August 30, 2012

Armor of God

Sensing in my spirit strong storms brewing.  My entire family being under the attack of satan but I will not fear for the Lord is with me.  I am suiting up with the armor of God..Ephesians 6:10-20.  My shield of faith is strong and I will be of good courage.  This race that has been set before me I will run with endurance.  I asked God to use me and he has called me into something that I never knew I was capable of.  I will follow him! 

Small attacks have been coming and I have been able to shake them off like the dust.  Now he is getting my kids, husband and our belongings.  satan is putting the vices on but he will not break me.  I keep reciting over and over in my mind, I shall not fear for the Lord is with me.  ALL things work for the good to those who love him and oh how I love my God.  Praying Psalms 91 over my family, declaring God's promises in Deuteronomy 28:1-14 believing what Gods says to me.

If you are having a time such as this declare God's word over your lives.  Say them out loud and tell satan there is no place for him, for you are the head and not the tail.  The enemy has been defeated!


No comments:

Post a Comment