Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Philemon 1:6 share your faith


That the sharing of your faith may become effective by the acknowledgement of every good thing which is in you Christ Jesus...Philemon 1:6 NKJV

Ever been afraid of what others may think, say or do?  The fear of rejection can be so strong at times that it keeps us from stepping out in to what God is calling you to do.  You need to push pass the fear to see if indeed the calling is from God.  If God is in it than no man can keep you from it.  

So I am pushing pass the fears that I have in stepping out to see if what I think God is calling me to be will multiply.  If he is in it then growth will occur, lives will be changed, and the kingdom will grow giving God all the glory.  

I am the shy reserve type who likes to hang out behind the scenes and not be the "seen".  I feel God is making me come out of my "safety seat" and I am holding on to that seat belt so tight.  Kind of like a child who does not want to go where you want them to.  They go limped leg like jelly all while screaming and kicking.  Yep, that is pretty much where I am at.  Please God don't make me, choose someone else, I don't want to, she would be so much better at this than me...But, he has said to me "I chose you".  Isn't it great when you hear God and you know it is him.  There is such peace and power at the same time.  Not like superhero power but you feel like you can accomplish anything.   So my childhood fit is over, my seat belt came off and I am all in now, I have no idea what that actually means or where it will take me but I don't need to know that.  All I needed to do was to get in agreement with God and he will supply.  My prayer is that you too will push pass whatever is holding you back for what God wants to do in your life.  Take off those seat belts; stop trying to control the situation.  Let God take over and see where he will take you.  It is going to be exciting and life changing.  I can't wait to see what he has in store for you and me.

 He shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of the waters, that brings forth its fruit in its season, whose leaf also shall not wither; And whatever he does shall prosper.  Psalms 1:5 NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment