Monday, October 8, 2012

Breakthroughs

On the verge of a breakthrough is probably one of the hardest spots to be. It is hard to take “us” out of the equation.  Okay what can I do, what will make this work all while saying a trust you God BUT what can I do.  I don't think that is the way it is supposed to go down.  Just my opinion but I think in that moment of "is it going to get any worse" is exactly the place where he tests are hearts. I keep thinking about how a football player is learning how to take a hit and has to be ready to get right back up.  That is what I feel like satan is knocking me off of my feet but I am getting right back up.  Shaking it off and getting in that defense stance ready for the next one, I can do this all day.  Yes, I will get tired and yes I may even get the wind knocked out of me but I will get back up. I am trusting God for the breakthrough that I need.  Right now things may look like your losing the game but it takes one play for things to change and breakthroughs to happen. I am going to keep lining up and training myself in the word of God.  For every sneak play that the enemy throws at me I am going to squash it with the promises of God.  Declaring his promises out loud, singing songs of praise, and worshiping him even when I feel like curling up in a ball.  I will praise him in all things for he knows the plans he has for me.  Plans to prosper and not harm me.  I will be blessed coming in and blessed going out.  My storehouses will be full says the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. You knock him down, why don't you try knocking me down? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtZmbsDcVp4&safety_mode=true&persist_safety_mode=1&safe=active

    ReplyDelete