Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Walking on water

Stepping out to do something unknown can cause an array of feelings. I have to keep saying those scriptures in my head when those thoughts of fear, rejection and doubt try to creep in.  "Blessed is she who believed for the fulfillment of those things that were told to her from the Lord!"  I have to put on the full armor of God, making sure it is on right and tight.  Holding that shield of faith up for those fiery darts, remembering God has me covered with the shadow of his wings.  He will be my shield, put my trust in Him. The angels have charge over me and I will fear no evil for God is with me! He has been asking me out unto the water and now I am taking a step. Excited to see the ripples across the water.

...to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment