Friday, May 31, 2013

God's timing

How do we wait for something God has told us is going to happen?  He has spoke great things to me about what he has for me but nothing is happening.  Not one thing.  So, I thought maybe I need to step out and do something.  Literally every step I have taken the door has been shut.  At first, I thought well opposition can't stop me I am going to keep pushing.  It kinda felt like when you are trying to squeeze something back into a package and you can't get it to fit no matter how you roll it up, flatten it, jump on it, it just doesn't fit.  Well, nothing was fitting for me.  I tried signing up for one group, then another, oh and then another.  Nothing was working.  I honestly felt God was having me try these things but not one thing worked.  Honestly, got pretty frustrated as to what was going on.  You asked me to try these things but nothing panned out from doing any of them.  Ever feel that way? You think you are doing what God has asked you to do but nothing develops.  Yep, that is where I am at. I have to keep telling myself I know you are working God for me even if I can't see anything.  I know you have a plan. I always thought that I needed to step out and do something so I stepped out only to get the door closed.  Maybe I am stepping into the wrong areas.  I  am going to try a new approach and sit in the waiting room, so to speak.  Wait for God to call me into the room he has for me.  To do that I am going to continue to study and fellowship with him, attend church, love my family, share my story to whoever will hear it and enjoy my everyday.  I don't know when, how or what God is gonna do with what he told me and showed me.  However, he will always complete what he has started and I will wait for Him to call me up.  Don't get discouraged if nothing is working for you.  Know that if you have given it over to God he will complete it.  We don't know his timing but he always keeps his promises.

Father, I thank you that you have a divine purpose for me.  I thank you for the love you have placed in my heart to share with others your amazing grace.  Help me to wait on you and not force anything on my own.  I want your plan and your way for  that is where your anointing will flow.  In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment