Tuesday, May 7, 2013

He loves me as I am..not what I think I should be

 He loves me as I am, not well he will love me when I finally get it all together.  No, he loved me when I was a mess, depressed, anxious, angry, hard to please, selfish, controlling.  He has loved me through every step that I have taken. It has taken me a really long time to understand that without say, yeah But! I had to study, read, trust, pray have faith and believe I could change.  It is crazy how the enemy is like uh oh I am losing and I don't like it.  So then he tightens up the grip only to realize he isn't holding me God is.  God is so much bigger then any problem we face.  He is my shield and in Him I will trust.  There are no buts now, he loves me and I love who I am.  I want to encourage you that if you are going through something and thinking is this ever gonna get better.  IT WILL!  Stay plugged into God.  He is so faithful so truthful just amazingly loving.  I am so thankful he has shown me how to love myself so that I can show that love to others for His glory.  Hold on to Him and His words in your heart.  He will heal it.

No comments:

Post a Comment