Saturday, May 4, 2013

Know who you are in Christ

Knowing who you are in Christ is imperative to walking out the path God has for you.  There will be a time when someone will oppose, or try to discourage you from completing the plan God has called you to.  I have faced this opposition personally just recently. For I know the plans he has for me, plans to prosper me(Jer 29:11).  Blessed is she who believed for there will be fulfillment of those things that were told to her from the Lord (Luke 1:45). Opposition will come but knowing who I am in Christ and listening to the Holy Spirit will guide me through it.  No man can keep me from the plan God has for my life but it is all in God's timing.  Trust and Obey is what he has been telling me.  I am taking steps at times it feels like baby steps.  God has placed such and excitement in my heart and I know he is calling me into ministry of some kind.  It has been a little over a year now since he has spoke that to me.  It may be 3 months it may be 13 years but I know he has called me and I will enjoy the wait.  Growing in Him, chiseling away what needs to be gone and polishing what is already there.  All for His glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment