Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Thank you for the cross..

I get lyrics of different worship songs in my head and at times I can only sing one verse over and over.  This one was in my head on the way to make coffee this morning.."thank you for the cross"..and I can't remember any other words.  I know the tune, I can hum that but can't remember any words.  Then I looked at those words and just that sentence...thank you for the cross.  Think on that for a second....are you thinking?  As I was letting that settle in the thought came to mind "where would we be without the cross?" I know I would be a completely horrible woman that was impossible to love or please.  Thank you for the cross Father, thank you for loving me enough to die for me.  You took all my sin, all my shame, all my fears and gave me you.  All I need is you Lord, is you.  See there is another verse from a song.  All I need is you Lord, is you!  I love worship.  Praise Him today even if you can only remember a few of the words of a song.

No comments:

Post a Comment