Wednesday, June 5, 2013

So glad I got up...

Ever have one of those quiet times where God is just showing you one thing after the other?  That was my time with Him this morning.  He woke me earlier then normal and said come spend some time with me.  Of course it was one of those nights where I didn't sleep, up with my boys, body hurt, excuses excuses but I  got up.  I am so glad I did.  He was showing me one scripture after another of answers that I have been praying for and today I am so thankful I got up.  No excuses, when God asks you to do something that is when you should do it for in that moment is where His anointing is. Don't make an excuse for what God is asking you to do.  He has blessings in store for you.  Have an amazing day today.  This is the day that the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment