Saturday, July 20, 2013

Adversity

Ever been in a place where the roller coaster ride never ends? Up one huge hill only to have the next one right after the exhilarating and breathtaking drop.  Uncontrollable, unstoppable all you can do is hold on and buckle in.  Read this verse today: "And though the Lord gives the bread of adversity and the water of the affliction, Yet your teachers will not be moved into a corner anymore, But your eyes shall see your teachers.  Your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying "This is the way, walk in it"  Isaiah 30:20-21.  Praying for an explanation of what that means I have some ideas but I want to know what God is saying to me. It can be frustrating going through trials especially when it is a constant climb uphill and then something else comes in and takes your breathe away.  All I can do is just say "I trust you Jesus"....help me Father to not try and figure it out but just hold on to you as I am on this ride, teach me show me help me...Sweet Jesus you know the plans for me and although I haven't got a clue why or what " I trust you Jesus"... 

No comments:

Post a Comment