Thursday, August 22, 2013

1 Peter 3:15


I am struggling with what to write for the blog hop on the book "What Happens When Woman Say Yes to God".  This is my third time starting over now.  I hear those thoughts who wants to read this stuff, your not a writer, blah blah blah...I may not be the best writer but I have such a passion for wanting to help people that even if I write poorly or I am not grammatically correct its my heart that I want to share.  I have been on the other side and I want to reach out and drag whoever I can through to show them Jesus loves them! Such a deep down bubbling thing going on inside my spirit and I can't fully describe it other then Amazing!

I guess that is why verse 1Peter 3:15 stuck out so much to me in chapter 4.  It says " But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear."  To share my story to anyone who asks.  We tell our boys that we want to be lights in this world and if someone asks why we are the way we are it is all because of Jesus.  Not the fanciest thing to write but if you think about how many women are doing this study and how many lives we come into contact on a daily basis we sure should could be planting some seeds for a harvest of fruit all over the world!  Don't think I am just one person because it takes one person to start something.

  

2 comments:

  1. I sooo relate to you! I have a blog I keep starting and then hear those voices and end up deleting it or leaving it alone for a year. I love what you had to say. Even if it is simple... it is truth. And that is better than a thousand words. <3 Thank you for sharing!

    -Abby (OBS Small Group Leader)

    ReplyDelete