Friday, August 2, 2013

Seeing the invisible

Man I have been swatting like crazy at the enemies tactics and read a verse this morning that gave me the hope I needed.  2 Corinthians 4:16-18 it says " Therefore we do not lose heart, Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen.  For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal"  Fist bump, high five, shout Amen!!!!   My struggle is just temporary but if I stay the course put my hope in what I can't see, don't lose heart all of it is for our good. I have prayed for His will to be done.  Sometimes that means we go through junk, but as long as we go through it and don't get stuck in it, it will work for our good.  I am thankful for the trials because every time I come out on the other side I have changed.  Grown up in Christ you might say.  Each level that I upgrade too has a challenge, of course it will the enemy doesn't want us to become closer to God.  I want to keep growing, keep improving, keep seeking Him.  He has plans for me just as he has plans for you.  The devil keeps trying to tell me you can't change the world, what can one person do?  With God I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.  The world needs Jesus and the world needs to see Jesus through us.  I am praying for a revival in our youth, join me grab a hold of those who are lost and show them the greatness of God.  Be that city on a hill that they come to and our shown the light of God's amazing love.

No comments:

Post a Comment