Thursday, September 12, 2013

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious..I love God the most-est!

What Happens When Women Say Yes to God?  Extraordinary happens and makes me feel like singing Supercalifragilisiticexpialidocious!  In this weeks session we are asked to blog on a few topic choices and one of them is to write out your personal prayer.  I feel he is asking me to do this topic, which is not my choice.  I wanted to do my #ISaidYes moment.  A prayer is personal too me but that is exactly why I think he is wanting me to do it.  Let down my guard and trust Him with my heart, radical obedience my friends.....here we go

Father, thank you for this moment right here.  Thank you for calling my heart to you and thank you for helping me to have the courage to say Yes. Fill me up with a new passion for you full of love, joy and peace. Help me to love who I am and to see myself as you already do.  To walk in the call you have on my life with boldness in you.  I want more of you Lord, fill me up so that I am overflowing in the passion for Christ.  Let your joy radiate upon me, let it be contagious and life changing. Help me to see those opportunities you are laying out for me to share my story and give me the courage to speak.  Thank you Father for this new journey I am beginning with you.  I love you and in your mighty name Jesus I pray, Amen!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your heart with us, Angela. I love the prayer. I prayed it too! Thank you! Be blessed! Love, Sue (OBS Leader)

    ReplyDelete