Thursday, February 20, 2014

Frustrated Despair, What is up?

Woke up screaming inside today.  Ever have one of those mornings? Mine has been building and building to the point where now I feel like screaming so loud, What is going on God? Not in way of telling him off, but in a way of desperation. So this post is about frustration. I am trying to work out why am I so frustrated? I am at the point of almost giving up, but I won't! Somewhere deep deep deep down I won't let myself give up.  I have no idea how this is going to go other then I trust God. I keep telling myself I trust you God, I trust you.. That is all I can do today.  If you find yourself in a place of frustrated despair just keep saying I trust you God, I trust you.  You have it all worked out.  Help me and show me what it is you are trying to teach me.  I am not perfect and I need help because I want to throw in the towel.  I feel like I am chasing a dream that is never going to come. Help me to keep the passion you first gave me when you showed me that dream.  Give me strength and endurance.  I need a big dose of God Gatorade today.  Help me push past this doubt and frustration. Your peace you give us Lord and I am asking for peace.  Fill me with your joy and peace like no other thing can give me. You are the way, You are the truth and you are the Light!

No comments:

Post a Comment