Monday, February 17, 2014

#Overwhelmedbook

"Overwhelmed". It seems the more I dig into the book the more "overwhelming" my life tries to get.  I read this, this morning "If we are obsessed with God, we will overcome",( perry noble, overwhelmedbook) Let's look at the definition of being obsessed.  Obsessed via google..To preoccupy or fill the mind of (someone) continually.  So, if we are obsessed with God, thinking of Him the entire time we take our mind off of the overwhelming circumstances, and place it on the enthroned God of all.  Look up, look at Him, fix our eyes on Him.  I believe today I will be saying the verse over and over again "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me".  That is the only way today I can conqueror what is being thrown at me.  I will succeed because I know I can't do it myself I need God!

No comments:

Post a Comment