Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Letting Go..

Raging waters trying to drown me but the Lord will not let go. Gasping for air because you feel like your drowning. He gently whispers to me the waters I will not let over take you, through fire I will not let you get burned.  Trust me is all He asks.  Sounds simple, but not for one who likes to try and control.  Control, comes from fear I believe.  If you are in control of what is going on then you think your protected. You know the outcome because you are handling the details.  Trust me, He asks, without knowing the details.  

Father, thank you for always going before me. Thank you for placing me under the shadow of your wings. Forgive me for my fear based control and help me to trust even when I don't understand. In your name I ask, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment