Monday, April 28, 2014

Where does my help come from?

I will lift up my eyes to the hills, from where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord who made heaven and earth.  Psalms 121:1-2

Keep your eyes fixed on me.  That is what he spoke to my heart.  Don't look to the right or to the left but focus on Me.  Distractions will come and sometimes attempt to overwhelm you but keep locked on Me. When you look up to focus on Him it takes your focus off of the circumstance at hand.  For where does our help come from? Our help comes from the Lord.  Unto You, I lift up my eyes, O You who dwell in the heavens. Psalms 123:1. Will you join with me today, in whatever situation you are at in your life right now, look up to the sky and say "My help comes from you Oh Mighty King, maker of heaven and earth.  I will keep my eyes on you and not my surroundings. You are where my help comes from." 

No comments:

Post a Comment