Thursday, May 8, 2014

Don't Give Up!


Don't let troubles and trials try to separate you from God's promises. Don't let discouragement have you give up on God's plan. Don't let emotions take over with false accusations. Persevere with diligence. Stay positive, stay strong...Be of good courage for the Lord God is with you!! Don't give up!!

Joshua 1:5-6  "No man shall be able to before you all the days of your life; as I was with Moses, so I will be with you. I will not leave you nor forsake you.  Be strong and be of good courage"

Psalms 34:5  "Those who look to God will shine"

Psalms 34:7  "The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear him, And delivers them.

Thank you Father for encouraging me this morning and I pray this encourages another who needs to hear "Don't give up!" In your name I ask, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment