Tuesday, May 27, 2014

GOD still is doing Miracles...I pray this inspires you!

There are so many amazing things that God has done in my life.  Today I want to write about those things to give Him all the praise and glory.  Each wonderful thing has a story but if I wrote about each individual one you would be reading forever.  So, I thought I would do a list of what it was and what God said it would be. He still is doing miracles and I hope you believe and I pray for your miracle TODAY!

diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, with that came anxiety and severe depression:
Healed of all!!!!!!!

financially strained and beyond stressed out about it:
Almost debt free (Dave Ramsey, live like no one else so later you can live like no one else)

Oldest son Jackson (age 9) diagnosed with severe chronic asthma at age 2:
Healed!!

Our youngest fought for his life as early as 18 weeks pregnant in me, water broke at 20 weeks, born at 28 weeks.  Right before I was rushed for emergency c-section the doctors last words to me was "Your son may not be alive when you awake" NOPE!!!!!
Alive, Amazing 3 year old!!

I had a tumor growing on my thyroid for years, it was getting bigger and needed to be biopsied.  God spoke to me and said He was going to heal me.  I said again Jesus and He said yes.
The day of the surgical biopsy they couldn't find the tumor, HEALED!!!

My son Jackson, broke his wrist.  Doctor said 6 to 8 weeks in a cast.
At 2 weeks his cast started to fall apart, went to the doctor to get a new one placed on.  God, had a different plan. Did an xray and break was HEALED!!

My husband broke his foot, placed in this crazy boot to wear for 6 weeks.
Went to church, when we got communion our pastor prayed over him that night, HEALED!!!

Some storms we walk through, some storms we are healed but through them all God is right there.  He is amazing!! I love Him so much and I am so thankful for Him changing my life, my husbands and my children.  I am blessed so much so that it cannot be contained.  For some reason I feel impressed to say that through all of these storms and many others we have been faithful with what little we had.  We tithed what was rightfully His already, and believed He would provide everything we needed.  I want to end with this scripture because it so evident in my families life.  Not just the physical healings, but everything.  My marriage, my children, emotional, spiritual, relationships. Everything we have is because of Jesus and He gets all the glory, honor and praise!!!

Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, That there may be food in My house, And try me now in this " says the Lord of hosts, "If I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you such a blessing, That there will not be room enough to receive it" And, I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, so that he will not destroy the fruit of your ground, nor shall the vine fail to bear fruit for you in the field." Says the Lord "And all nations will call you blessed, for you will be a delightful land," says the Lord!
Malachi 3:10-12

No comments:

Post a Comment