Thursday, June 19, 2014

27 million Slaves, What can you do?

They were screaming and kicking, horrifying yells of terror....Women being taken against their will carried by huge men.

Then I awoke...breathless, terrified, heart-broken.  Father, what can I do?

Even though it was just a dream for me it is a reality for over 27 MILLION...Reality, yes it is happening! It isn't just in the tribes of small countries.  It is all over the world, and in your hometown.  We need to educate the young and old.  It is shocking how some are not even aware of what is going on.  Women, children, men...those in captivity need us.

Human Trafficking--My spirit cries out just saying that word.  Will you join me in being a voice for the silenced?  To get the information out to schools, families, business owners, neighborhoods, churches.  If your not sure, like I how I am right now, check out these links..






My hope and prayer is to be a voice in my community, church, neighborhood and schools.  How just wearing a bracelet, or t-shirt can start up  a conversation.  Bringing awareness wherever I can.  Trusting my God to direct my steps while I step.  Will you join me? Not sure how...Prayer! Prayer is powerful, please pray!  Buy a t-shirt, read a brochure, start a group of awareness.  I am still trying to figure out all that I am supposed to do.  But do something.

BE BOLD, BE BRAVE


2 comments:

  1. The subject of human trafficking has been on my heart ever since I heard Christine Caine speak at a WOF conference. I believe she and her husband started or were instrumental in starting A 21 in Greece. I ordered a bracelet "BECAUSE A-21 to wear and at least have a few people ask me about it. I want to see what else I can do but for awhile I will a little limited, I am having a fusion of my vertebrae from S1 to L5 on Aug. 5th and I'm trying to get as much as I can done before I'll be a little incapacitated. Mostly catching up on housekeeping I haven't had time to do while taking care of my 90 yo aunt for the past 6 months or so. I know God is with me and watching over me and I've been spending so much time, as much as possible when I can. I am making it a priority now which it should always be. Thank you for what you have done by putting that subject out there when there are so many people that don't even know it exists, especially in the US. Right in our backyards. God bless, can't wait to read your next blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome Linda that you are praying and helping others become aware of this. Thanks for being a partner in this! I am still praying for your surgery and quick recovery, In His name!

    ReplyDelete