Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Stop praying about it, SAY WHAT?


   Sitting in a women's conference about 2 years ago with my eyes closed I saw something that I wasn't sure I was really seeing. Ever have one of those, like is that from you God or me?  No sooner did I have that thought then the speaker said exactly what I was seeing.  I wanted to jump up and say that was me!!!  But...I didn't.  I covered my eyes and began to cry.  Soon after, the enemy was quick to try and steal what God had just shown me. He started with the chatterbox of doubt.  Saying things like that wasn't for you, why would he choose you, that was pretty prideful of you ...blah blah blah.  Not only did God show me, He confirmed it with a biblical woman speaking it out loud and then he followed up with a verse in my quiet time.  So, I am gonna say "ah yeah, that was God".  I still scratch my head and giggle saying thank you Jesus.

Fast forward now after a couple of years in the character building phase..

This past weekend I had a pity party after church. I know after church you had a pity party, yes sadly I did. I started to wallow in doubt, which turned into disbelief, which turned into just ugliness.  I knew what was happening and I was trying to stop it from happening and was praying please Jesus help me.  I felt Him say stop praying for it to stop and speak it out! Stop praying, come again?  Yes, stop praying for it and start speaking it over yourself. Alrighty, which then brought me to some notes I had wrote during a church service a few weeks ago.  Steve Hage, our guest speaker, said "Don't talk about it, talk to it. Heart to mouth not mind to mouth" Lightbulb!!

  I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, "Move from here to there, and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.  Matthew 17:20
Did you catch that important phrase "you will SAY"!  Praying yes is a vital part of our relationship with Jesus. But to me, he is saying stop praying for it to stop and start speaking it in faith.  So pity party stopped!! Speaking what He has told me and shown me.  I am chosen, I am loved, I am anointed, I am gifted, I am wonderfully made in His own image, I am His child! I don't need affirmation from others to know that I am loved by God and in Him. He created me, He chose me, He loves me so much that with His outstretched arms died for me, I am His Masterpiece.  Not only has He done this for me but for YOU! Yes, you.

I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness...Isaiah 61:10

Has he spoke or gave you a vision? Don't let doubt or a self pity party steal from you.  Declare it out loud and have faith that He will bring it to pass.  For if the Lord says so, it is so.  You too are His masterpiece created for a purpose.

Abba Father, thank you for the dream and visions you have placed in my heart. I pray for those like me that you have spoken to you that they to don't lose heart.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment