Friday, July 18, 2014

A New Day, A New Start, A New Life, Today!

Does God speak to you through dreams?  Does He give you visual pictures when He is talking to you?   Do you then read something or hear a word that is about the same dream.  Do you read a bible verse that jumps off the pages, into your heart and makes you gasp with joy?  

He does that to me too.  Isn't it wonderful how God knows us so well.  He knows our individuality and all in between.  He created us in His image. No that doesn't mean you and I are God.  It means He is in us, He knows us, He sees us, and yes He speaks to us.  

I love my conversations with Him.  I love how when I am praying He can shows me a picture or an image. Sometimes it runs like a speed reader comic strip, sometimes it is in slow motion.  Other times He whispers something to me that fills my entire being with something I can't even describe fully. I love my Jesus!  I am so thankful for Him.  I don't have to be perfect, I don't have to do everything right to receive His love and affirmation.  He just wants my heart, and I want Him to have it. 

Does He have yours?  Do you know for certain that He lives in your heart?  Have you invited Him? He is a gentleman, and waits to be asked. Will you invite Him in today?


Father, thank you. Thank you for loving me in my messes.  That I don't have to be perfect, look a certain way, have a certain job.  All I have to do is invite you in to my heart.  If you want that say something like this.

Jesus, Come into my heart.  Forgive me of my sins and I choose to forgive all others. Help me to walk with you.  Teach me your ways and guide me from this day forward in a relationship with you.  I am yours. Thank you for choosing me, loving me, dying for me and rising again.  My life is yours. In Jesus name, Amen.

If you prayed that prayer, I am ecstatic!!!!! Angels are celebrating over you right now!  Find a full bible believing church (where they believe the entire bible not just bits and pieces)  Read your bible.  Ask Jesus to help you understand it.  If you need some guidance as to where to start or what even to buy please leave me a comment or send an email.  I would love to help you with the great help my local pastor gave me.  Today is a brand new start for you!!!  Praying with you and for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment