Monday, July 7, 2014

Awake My Heart

Father, thank you for loving me. Thank you for the songs you have placed in my heart.  Thank you for your joy.  Thank you that my delight is in you. Thank you for your grace and that I don't need to be perfect. Thank you for seeing me even when I feel obsolete by others.

Awake my heart for what breaks yours. Remind me of your truths when the enemy attacks my emotions. To speak your word, the sword that strikes the enemy.  My delight is in you.  My joy is in you.  My hope is in you.




 I am nothing without you Lord, take me and make me what you want.  Use me Father to share your word.  In your precious name, Amen.









Delight yourself in the Lord and He shall give you the desires of your heart.  Commit your way to the Lord and trust in Him, and He shall bring it to pass.  He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light, And your justice as the noonday.  Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him.  Psalms 37:4-7

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing what the Lord has spoken to you! It really touched my heart and reminded me of the love that the Lord has for me. And the love I have for Him who has given me everything and changed my life. I am taking care of my aunt that is totally alone, her husband passed away a year ago and they had no children. I love her with all my heart, she is my Mother's sister who passed away 3 years ago. Currently I am reading Spirituality in Caregiving by Henri Nouwen and it is a beautiful book and has opened my eyes to the blessings we receive when we care for others. Thank you again, and may God continue to bless you. I look forward to your next blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so thankful that He helped use this to inspire you. He gets all the glory. What a blessing you are to your Aunt, self less love blessed by God. You are a beautiful gift! Thanks for encouraging me as well :) Blessings to you!

      Delete