Thursday, July 10, 2014

"Crash the Chatterbox" Stop Listening to the Lies of the Enemy!

The enemy constantly tries to tell me how non-important I am.  He brings up past occurrences of wounds that he tried to blast me with. The lies of, "no one sees you, you don't have any friends, there isn't a call on your life, it is all in your head...blah blah blah!"  

This winter I read this amazing book written by Steven Furtick call "Crash the Chatterbox".  I think it is a must read for everyone! It used to take me weeks, months to realize that I was listening to the lies of the enemy, tricked by his deceit.  Yes, I had my quiet time with God.  I was studying the word of God but still this constant chatter would be happening.  I don't want to sound generic ,but then the light clicked on one day as I was reading this book. An answer to my hearts prayer.

And, I slammed the door shut on the enemies plans of destruction. That was a glorious day!! 

Yes, daily he tries to come back in with his lies and daily I get to slam the door on his face.  Feels awesome! 
Not because I am Wonderman (shout out to Lynda Carter and my wristbands)
But GOD!
Yes, I would hear him but I would also listen to others.  Thank you Jesus for fine tuning in my radio station to your voice.

Thank you for the wisdom and discernment only you can give.  Thank you for Pastor Furtick and using him to reach so many lives.  Thank you for seeing me, loving me, hearing me, having a plan for me! Thank you Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. There is no other name like yours!




I have an extra copy if anyone wants it I will mail it to you free! Just leave me your address in the comment section and I will get it out to you.  I know you will be blessed by it.

6 comments:

  1. Debi Schuhow
    360 Southview Drive
    Branson, MO
    65616

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Debi! I will mail it out to you. I pray it will bless you as much as it did me.

      Delete
  2. I may be late but it's definitely going on my book list. The evil one has been telling me for years that I'm not good enough and why would God listen to me? After all the mistakes I've made in my life and messes I've made of things. I wasn't one of the born and raised in the church even though I wish I was but then again.....maybe not! The experiences I've been through and hurts and pains and mistreatment has taught me that no one is better than anyone else and there is hope for anyone in Gods green earth. There but for the grace of God go I. Sounds like a great book and I read just Christian books and each one to me is a new Bible study. If by chance there was more than one, my address is 359 Blaze Ave.
    San Antonio, TX 78218 God bless Angela, I have enjoyed your blogs keep up the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda, I don't have a new unused one but I am going to send you my own copy. It has some writing in it and highlighting that I have done. I will send you mine and I pray it will bless you!

      Delete
    2. That would be even better Angela, thank you for being so generous. The writing and highlighting will make it even more special to me. My books are covered in highlighting, underlining and notes I've written. I was reading your profile and notice that two of your favorite authors are Lysa Terkeurst and Joyce Meyers. I'm actually reading two books at one time right now. Joyce Meyers Battlefield of the Mind and The Mended Heart by Suzanne Eller and they're both great books but after this time I'm going to stick to one at a time. Also a Bible study online and in September I have a women's study on Beth Moore's latest one out and BSF starts up. This year I might be a little slower down as I'm having a major back surgery on August 4 and will be out of commission for a while. Actually I'm afraid to ask find out about that and I don't want to discuss the pain part. I'm praying to Jesus and so are all my friends and that's all I need. Look forward to your blogs in my email. God bless your weekend, may it be filled with peace and His presence beside you!

      Delete
    3. We sound very similiar in our book studies :) I love Beth Moore as well. So sorry to hear of your back surgery. Praying healing scriptures over you!!! Be healed in Jesus Name. Blessings to you!

      Delete