Tuesday, July 22, 2014

He is always there...

I am astounded when I look back over the years to where I was at.  To see the results of how God can only restore, heal, free and bless.  I am so thankful for Him.  Without Him, I am nothing.  In Him I have everything.  He is my everything.  I love the levels He takes me to.  Starting out as a new christian and the steps He had me climb to the place I am at now.  The trials I endured; He was there.  The joyous occasions; He was there.  Holding me when I cried and felt alone.  Holding me when joy and happiness overflowed. 

Always holding me. 

I know there will be new steps to climb, new storms, and new joy.  Through all of them, He is there.  He knows the number of hairs on my head. He knows my heart.  He sees me when I feel like no one else does. He loves me.  I am His daughter.  

You are His too...He Loves You...He sees you...He knows right where you are.
  Trust in Him, put your hope in Him.  He loves you!


2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, AMEN!!!!!! Thank you for writing about God in your heart, and I pray he will use your adoration of him to call countless hearts to him! He is the most refreshing drink in our thirsty world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for sharing with me. He is the most refreshing, (love that!)

      Delete