Wednesday, July 30, 2014

His words to me today, I pray they encourage you as well.



But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.  Hebrews 11:6

Keep pursuing, keep going forward, keep stepping out and I will build your faith and you will see all that I have for you!

I pray this encourages you as well.  Don't give up!  Don't let rejection stop you, keep going! You are His. Abide in Him and He will abide in you.  Put your trust in Him.

If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you.  John 15:5

2 comments:

  1. So true Angela, I learned today to trust in the Lord even more and in all circumstances. I was already in surgery and they were ready to start cutting along my spine and my blood pressure dropped. Just like that for no reason and the medication they gave me to bring it up didn't work, twice. I know in my heart that God was definitely in that and it didn't happen for a reason. Instead of being upset that it's put off for a week or so, I accepted it and thanked Him for being wiser than me and knowing all. Years ago I would have been upset but with Jesus in my life and knowing Him more now I only had a feeling of peace. Thank you for writing this article at this time...God is in that too I believe. God bless and Peace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You were on my heart yesterday morning and I was praying for you. It was around 7:30 a.m. my time eastern. Thank you Jesus that you are in control. I am praying and believing in a complete healing for you in Jesus Name!

      Delete