Friday, September 12, 2014

Do you trust me? Lay your nets on the other side of the boat....

But....But...But....I thought I was supposed to do this?  "Do you trust me enough?"  

Ever had something stirring in your heart so strongly and you knew without a doubt it came from God?  Then you act on it but every wall is put up in front of you.  No one joins your conquest.  Churches say "not right now"...I think "these are just obstacles that I need to overcome and keep going, right?"  I am not a quitter, I am a fighter!

A gentle whisper, let it go.....  But..But...."Do you trust me?".......

Scratching my head, what is up God?  Everything was pointing towards this is the way and then nada, nothing, slammed door, slammed window, all lanes closed..."Do you trust me?"....

I whisper yes, and let it go.

Trust ... My part is to trust Him.  Lay down what I thought was the way, let it go.  He may pick it up another time but He may leave it there too.

It may just have been a test to see if I was willing to go there, or willing to let it go.  In His time is the time I want to be in.  In His steps, is where I want to walk.  In His plan, is where I want to be.  I just want to be with Him! Embracing my place and walking in His grace.  Christine Caine wrote that in her newly released book Unstoppable.  I love those rhema moments, when you know, that you know, that you know.

Not sure where you might be today.  Maybe in the same boat is me.  Well let's lay our nets on the other side of the boat and trust God to fill them up. Do you trust Him enough?  Say yes!

No comments:

Post a Comment