Monday, October 20, 2014

The Breath of God..

After another day of coughing, chest tight and struggling raising up and down like a balloon being inflated then deflated, I find myself at the kitchen table being unable to speak or breathe.  My husband runs to grab my sons nebulizer machine and begins administering a a breathing rescue treatment.  As I have the rush of the medicine flowing into my nostrils I am praying in my mind "Father, breathe into me like Adam. Give me breathe."  After some very un-nerving time I begin to settle down and able to talk and catch my breath. My husband and oldest boy standing there watching and praying. You see my oldest knows all to well this chaotic scene.  He himself suffered with chronic asthma, he knows what it is like.  After it was all over with, Jackson (my boy), strokes my hair and said "God healed me mommy, and He can you.  Nothing is impossible if you believe in Jesus" 

Wisdom from a nine year old, and I grabbed it. My  Heavenly Father has done so many amazing miraculous healings in my family, I know He too can handle this.  

This morning in my quiet time with Jesus I looked up the word "breath" in the concordance section of my bible.  These were some of the verses that I will be speaking over myself today and over anyone else who is struggling with any breathing issues.


Genesis 2:7 - And the Lord God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.

Psalms 150:6 - Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord!

Ezekiel 37:5 - Surely I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live.

Acts 17:25 - He gives to all life, and breath, and all things

Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers..3 John 1:2


Look to Jesus and His word, not to your circumstances or statics.  God's promises are there for us to grab a hold of, speak them out and believe in faith.  HE is our healer, HE is the God of impossibles.  Give Him your prayers believe in what He says and give Him all the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment