Monday, November 3, 2014

A New Thing


"I am doing a new thing in you".....

My loving heavenly Father has been telling me that for the last couple of weeks.  He speaks it to me either in my spirit, hearing it from another, reading it, bringing it across my path constantly.  Does it line up with the word of God?  Yes!  And, yes Father create that new thing in me.

I have been on such an amazing journey over the last few months.  The way He is changing my heart, building my character, molding me into what is His desire.  I love Him!  I am understanding how deep and wide my Father's love is for me.  Changing my thought process, defining who am I.  My identity in Him is my focus.  Not in what I am not.

Honor the Lord with your possessions, And with the first fruits of all your increase; So your barns will be filled with plenty, And your vats will overflow with new wine.  Proverbs 3:9-10

I am being filled with new wine and it is overflowing.  I am being filled with who He is, and what He says I am.


Happy is the man who finds wisdom, And the man who gains understanding;For her proceeds are better than the profits of silver, And her gain than fine gold. She is more precious than rubies, And all things you may desire cannot compare with her.  Proverbs 3:13-15

She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her, And happy are all who retain her.  Proverbs 3:18

1 comment:

  1. I love you and Proud of you My Beautiful Daughter.!!
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete