Friday, November 7, 2014

You are not worthless

 This is for that young woman sitting there alone, afraid, broken, sad, barely hanging on...

"You are His princess.  You are chosen by Him.  He loves you.  He wants to come into your life.  He wants to heal your hurts.  He wants to restore to you what was taken from you.  He has a plan for your life.  He made you for a purpose.  You aren't worthless. You are precious."


Father, thank you for knowing exactly who needs to read this today.  Thank you for healing me and that I am a walking testimony for your glory.  I pray for the young women of this world Lord who are bruised, beaten, left alone, depressed, hurt, wounded, and hopeless.  Father, I pray they ask You into their heart.  For, You are the only way. I pray they cry out for you and I know you will meet them right where they are.  Shower them with your amazing love, heal their wounded hearts as they offer it to you.  Protect them Lord from the enemy who is trying to steal your beautiful daughters. Surround them with your Angels. In your mighty name Jesus, I pray.





No comments:

Post a Comment