Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Refresh and Encourage

For nothing restrains the Lord from saving by many or few....1 Samuel 14:6b

For nothing restrains the Lord...but, I do restrain myself with my insecurities.  Saying things like " Lord, I can't do that...What can really one person do...I am a homemaker who homeschools her boys..."  Before I get to carried away in my mind with what I see I am God reminds me of who He is.  For nothing restrains the Lord from saving by many or few...

Philemon 1:6-7  That the sharing of your faith may become effective by the acknowledgement of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus. For we have great joy and consolation in your love, because the hearts of the saints have been refreshed by you brother.

Refresh and encourage, share your story to others. You can be the one person that God wants to use.  Don't feel limited by your insecurities but remember...For nothing restrains the Lord... Be courageous today! Reach out to someone.  Speak a word of encouragement for how sweet a fitting word is in due season. Bless someone today and you will be blessed.  

2 comments: