Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Uncertainty

  God reminded me this morning that sometimes I look at my life through this vision of fog. Trying to figure how to proceed with the calling He has for me.   I don't know a way.  I can't see the next step in front of me. Nothing is clear and bright.  The fog surrounds me and doubt tries to set in.

......Then I see a small bright light off in the distance.  You have to intently look with all your heart. I am gravitated towards that light, towards His path. Do you see the light off in the distance?  Can you sense Him calling your name towards Him?   Keep going, keep putting one foot in front of the other.  Go towards the light of the Lord. The path may be covered in uncertainty, but He is guiding you. He will direct your steps and He will make the way.




Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and light unto my path. 
 Psalms 119:105  


No comments:

Post a Comment