Monday, February 16, 2015

My Identity

Shake off that old junk that has been dragging around behind you.  Pulling at you, exhausting you.  Speak the newness of Christ today. Draw that line in the sand and say I am not going back to the negative, weighed down part of life.  Today, is a new day.  Say,  I am the righteousness of Christ--I am a new creation, the old is gone and passed away--I am positive and negativity has no place!

Assume the best!

You will become what you believe you are.  Proverbs 23:7 For as he thinks in his heart, so is he...  

So, Speak victoriously by faith what God says about you!  Not what the worlds standards are, or what those close to you think they should be.  God is not a God of circumstance, He is a God of the SuperNatural! You are God's creation.  He made you for a purpose.  Yes, He did!  You are dead to sin and alive in Jesus.

Romans 6:6-7
knowing this, that our old man was crucified with Him (your junk nailed to the cross) that the body of sin might be done away with, that we should no longer be slaves of sin.  For he who has died has been freed from sin.

I am free, You are free!  

Walk in Freedom! Oh yes you are..don't let that lie saying you will never change come in your mind.  Blast that lie out with whatever you can imagine.  I prefer to visually seeing myself kickbox the enemies head off, or hit him with Optimus Prime laser blast.  Can you tell I have all boys?  Whatever you need to do, but don't listen to those lies anymore.  Good Thoughts= God,  Negative make you feel awful thoughts = enemy

Whatever is pure, noble, lovely, are of good report, if there is anything praisworthy meditate on that.    Phillipians 4:8

2 comments: