Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Safe in His hands

Guiding my youngest through the stream of people, I place my hand upon his head.  Steering him with the gentle turning of my hand to go right or left.  As we are weaving in and out of the crowd I think, "Elijah your head is like a steering wheel with my hand turning your head"...  Then I hear God speak to my heart.

 "That is exactly what I am doing to you.."

You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. Psalms 139:5

His hand is on top of my head.  I walk in His blessings.  He is guiding me, directing me, maneuvering me just like I was with my son.  I can't see all that He is doing but He is always covering me. 

This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust Him.  For He will rescue you from every trap and protect you from deadly disease.  He will cover you with his feathers. He will shelter you with his wings.  His faithful promises are your armor and protection.  Psalms 91:2-4










No comments:

Post a Comment