Saturday, September 19, 2015

In HIM!




Just going about my day, and one sentence spoken by the Holy Spirit completely changed me.  Like completely, radically, profoundly changed me!

  "It is not in what I do, it is in whose I am!"

As I heard that in my spirit, I literally stopped in motion. (this all happened in milli -seconds).  It was like waves of water rolling and crashing around.  I am sure my jaw dropped, because for the first time ever I got it!  I finally got it, like really got it!!


My identity is not in what I am doing but knowing who I belong too.  I belong to Christ, in Him. 

I mean I have heard that many times before, even read it numerous times.  Maybe you have too, but it was different this time.  This time it completely changed me, and that is the power of God!  In HIM!  In Him, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!  

I can't wait to see what He does next.  I know it is beyond anything I could even imagine.  



2 comments:

  1. Big things, my friend. That's what He has in store for you <3

    ReplyDelete