Saturday, January 2, 2016

Dare to Be BOLD!


God has been telling me to be BOLD.  What really does that mean, Lord? I can ask the world that question or I can dig into God's word for the answers.  Here is what I found in the word of God.

Because of Christ and our faith in Him, we can now come boldly and confidently into God's presence. Ephesians 3:12 NLT

So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God.  There we will receive His mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most. Hebrews 4:16 NLT


The eternal God is your refuge, and His everlasting arms are under you, across the skies in majestic splendor. Deuteronomy 33:27 NLT

Here is my take on what HE is saying to me.  Because of my faith in God I can walk in His boldness and confidently trust what He is asking of me to do.  It is when I sit at His feet, spending time with Him where He will stretch out His arms to hold me, help me at all times.  To be BOLD, isn't to be arrogant and full of myself.  To be bold in Him and what He says to me is where I will find the refuge that I need to accomplish that which He is calling me to.  

Dare to be BOLD!

No comments:

Post a Comment