Friday, January 8, 2016

It's O.K. to Dream Big!

What does it mean to dream big?  I ask my boys that question from time to time.  I want to encourage them to dream big.  I don't want to be a "dream squasher" while they are in their early years of I can do anything. I am pretty sure we have all had those squashers in our days.  That is why I am so thankful for the truth I have in God's word.  His word says that if He births a dream, it shall be, and He will carry it to completion (See Philippians 1:6). This got me thinking about what have I sat on the shelf of no that will never happen.  I need to pick some of those items off of the shelf, dust them off and take another look.  How about you? Because, God can do exceedingly, abundantly above all that we ask or think (See Ephesians 3:20).  Can I encourage you, as I am talking to myself too, it's ok to:

 
 I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in Him.  Then you will overflow with confident hope through power of the Holy Spirit.  Romans 15:13




2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love this! It's hard to keep the faith around dream squashers. I'm so thankful for people like you who help me dream big <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stacy, and you are a genuine treasure. SO thankful for our friendship! You have encouraged me in so many ways!!

      Delete