Sunday, June 12, 2016

My Aunt Jenny

When the name, Jennifer Loose, is spoken these words will always follow.  A beautiful, strong, mighty, courageous, loving, patient, joyful and God fearing woman.  She would bring joy to any room she entered.  Her love for God, radiated as she sang to Him in praise and worship, and now she is face to face with Him.  How glorious for her to be singing at the feet of Jesus.

Even though we lived miles away from each other, I felt so close to her.  Distance cannot separate love.  I feel such joy for her, now healed and in the glory of her Heavenly Father, but sorrow for I won't get to wrap my arms around here on earth again.  My middle boy, Brady age 9, broke down this morning.  As I was attempting to comfort him, I ended up comforting myself.  You see, he was finding scriptures on healing in the bible, and was praying for that everyday.  He was confused as to why his prayers weren't answered, and why she had to die.  As I stood there and listen to his heart break, I clinged to my faith in God.  I told him, I don't understand and trying to figure it out will just drive me into more despair.  What I do know is the truth of God's word, and even though my emotions are leaking out from every part of my being, my spirit will praise my Father in Heaven.  Our God is a good God, and don't ever lose that!  We don't know why she wasn't healed here on earth, but we need to trust in Him, through all things.  I know for sure my aunt's testimony will change hearts of many, and many will ask Jesus into their lives.  She spoke so much into my life, and reading all of the memories on social media, she did to so many others.  The celebration of her life, will bring others to know Jesus.

My cousins are so amazing, and strong just like their mom.  The gifts and talents that God gave them in worship, music and song is breathtaking.  Aunt Jenny breathed into their dreams and told them to fly, and they did.  My Uncle Danny had a Proverbs 31 wife, a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised! Reward her for all she has done. Let her deeds publicly declare her praise.  Aunt Jenny, you are forever loved!  You are more precious than rubies, and you have greatly enriched so many lives.   I love you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for the heartache you are feeling now. But, I'm also rejoicing with you in the comfort that this was just a temporary separation. The next time you meet you won't have to ever say good-bye again. Your Aunt Jenny sounds like an amazing woman who left a wonderful legacy.

    ReplyDelete