Friday, September 2, 2016

God Will Bless & Multiply

 
Fear of the unknown, can attempt to keep me from pursuing my dreams.

Over these past few months I have learned to do what is in my hand, and trust God with the outcome.  Give what I have to God, and He will multiply it. Just like the story of the 2 fish and 5 loaves of bread.  The disciples gave God what they had in their hands. Jesus, looked up towards heaven and blessed it.  Not only did it feed the thousands there, but left overs filled the remaining baskets.

When we give God what is in our hands, He will take it, bless it and multiply it!

Don't allow the fear of lack, or unknown keep you from pursuing your dream.  With God all things are possible, to those who believe.  Will you believe in His strength today?  It's not by your own strength but in His.


" For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength."
Philippians 4:13 NLT

No comments:

Post a Comment